What's new

Fat rabbit mod

The aegis range is quite nice - if you like them there's no reason to spend more unless you want to.

Anything more expensive just means it costs more money.

I think you'd have to put in quite a bit more effort than a drop to crack the screen, unless it's a really big drop.

It does mark up relatively easily though.

This is the point the original poster works in construction. This could mean working at heights, i would expect the Aegis X screen would break before the Original Legends got damaged enough to break or have i worded it so you don't get me.
If you read through what i have said some of it was chit chat between me and another member. The bit i disagree with is anything more expensive just means it costs more. For me i agree in most cases but with most electrical goods you get variations in quality hence different prices. you can't compare an old analogue tv to a modern TV same goes for the chipset in a mod. all work but some are more efficiient etc etc and this is where the cost comes in and the reason for it. The Aegis range are good, but there are better mods out there for a few quid more. I look at all vapers as ex smokers, all probably 20 a day smokers spend over £70 per week so just 2 weeks would buy you a Dna chipped mod and a decent RTA . anyway its not worth picking flies over.

This could mean working at heights, i would expect the Aegis X screen would break before the Original Legends got damaged enough to break or have i worded it so you don't get me

It makes more sense now you've drawn a comparison, which I do agree with. It's a case of "easy" vs "easier than". I don't think it'd be "easy" to break the X screen, but it would certainly be "easier than" busting a legend 1.

I have both too, and the legend 1 is stuck together way better than the X.

For the other, it's a personal thing really - you feel that you get more by spending more, I feel that the cost/benefit analysis doesn't support a more expensive mod.

It makes more sense now you've drawn a comparison, which I do agree with. It's a case of "easy" vs "easier than". I don't think it'd be "easy" to break the X screen, but it would certainly be "easier than" busting a legend 1.

I have both too, and the legend 1 is stuck together way better than the X.

For the other, it's a personal thing really - you feel that you get more by spending more, I feel that the cost/benefit analysis doesn't support a more expensive mod.

Aye each to their own mate. The Mdura pro is similar to the Legend with the rubber to help prevent damage, it's size is similar but if the face was cut off the legend to where the Skelton piece begins then thats the Mdura size, screen similar size to the legend. I like using the Legend 2 nicer in the hand but as said no rubber protection. Out of the budget price range Geekvape are one company i have enjoyed using their mods and had no issues with any, i still got the 200w squonker, forgot the name now in perfect working order and no marks due to having a rubber case on it. Might give that a blast this weekend now lol.

20210901_105125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom