What's new

Fat rabbit mod

Vapingnewbie

Initiate
Hi I am looking at getting a new mod for the fat rabbit.
but as I do like the aegis range for being very robust as I work in construction im not sure it would fit on the legend 2
So I was wondering what u guys are using

Hyperion mod
PXL_20210811_182411203.PORTRAIT.jpg

You are using the mod for work i have to say either the original Legend or the Wotofo Mdurs Pro. Both similar with the rubber outer which may save it breaking. if dtopped If you like the Mdura pro i have a spare all black one that i would sell.

The original Aegis Legend can take a 28mm tank without overhang so it should be good with the Fat Rabbit. Not the newest, but tried and tested.

Great mod as is with all DNA chipped mods but i would err on the side of caution if using at work. It's better to save the quality mods for when not at work and use a cheaper mod for work, especially when its construction work.
I know what you mean. This mod and fat rabbit never leave my house. That's what I'm taking to work16340620881892409046883577194280.jpg

I know what you mean. This mod and fat rabbit never leave my house. That's what I'm taking to workView attachment 256030

I like the fat rabbit myself, better than the original and v2. The Aegis mod in your pic, is that the 18650 or 21700 version?. You can get the original legend a lot cheaper now plus it's duel cell so will last longer than a single battery. I would use the mod in your pic for work and get something a bit more expensive for use out of work.
The hyperion is a great mod, i have 1 of those among my DNA collection.
The new Legend 2 looks great but it isn't as sturdy, no rubber outer so i think it may break or get damaged if dropped. I have 2 of each versions and the Aegis X and a mini all good for work mods, saying that the X with such a big screen it could easily crack the screen if dropped.

Thanks guys I have the aegis maxi 21700 I think it is but the battery life a bug bare how do the dual 18650 compare to 1 21700

I would use the mod in your pic for work and get something a bit more expensive for use out of work

The aegis range is quite nice - if you like them there's no reason to spend more unless you want to.

Anything more expensive just means it costs more money.

the X with such a big screen it could easily crack the screen if dropped

I think you'd have to put in quite a bit more effort than a drop to crack the screen, unless it's a really big drop.

It does mark up relatively easily though.

Thanks guys I have the aegis maxi 21700 I think it is but the battery life a bug bare how do the dual 18650 compare to 1 21700

If you use a pair of decent 3,000mah batteries like Samsung 30Q or Sony VTC6 the Legend will give about 75% longer run time than the Max when run at the same wattage (I have both mods), other mods may vary depending on the efficiency of the board, but you will get much longer run time from any dual 18650 mod compared to a single 21700 if you use good batteries.

Back
Top Bottom