What's new

Fat Daddy NC upgrade kit...worth getting? And what dripper?

:bliss:
A couple more bought yesterday, another Twisted Messes but a black clone (not sure if the blue ones a clone but it's cracking!) and a Royal Hunter. Not too impressed with the royal hunter, melted the insulator after 10 mins! What's a nice build to use in here?

Tsunami's back in its box, leaks like crazy this thing! Was going to get a Kennedy next but it's put me off.

SubZero....like it but also leaks. I think it's leaking through the bottom o-ring so might try a thicker ring from another atty.

Winner so far.....Twisted Messes :) Using this more than my snapdragon now :) Got some of smuts dual fused Claptons in here and it's the tits!!! Coming in at 0.48ohms Just waiting on the cricket to arrive from FT, should be here tomorrow :) FD upgrade kits here and my HB2 & 6's arrived yesterday from Fogstar. Should be all set for some clouds tomorrow night :)

And.....the Daedalus is here!!! Next weeks fun is making my own fancy coils :excited:

Has anybody tried different fire buttons on the NC? The FD buttons pretty crunchy and hit & miss if it makes contact. Glad I bought it for the 510 adapter though for some extra safety but the fire buttons a bit crap tbh, I'll give the threads another clean but I think it's inside that's crunchy. I've gone back to the jaybo button (much better but not as easy to unscrew) and I swear I'm getting a harder hit with this fitted?

Home in a few days might try a few buttons off my old mods so see if it's any better.

Panzer
Nemesis
Scorpion
Manhatten
GP Paps
Da Iron
King

Has anybody tried the above? Wanted a button with a lock on there.

Back
Top Bottom