What's new

FastTech?

Lol
It was just a suggestion you pay a bit extra if you want to receive it quickly
But what's the hurry?. Just be patient, hurry everything and you will be Old before you know it. Patience does get better with age though, guessing you are under 30 @VenomX . When you got kids every penny saved is good, you could go without and spend everything on the kids but everyones allowed a hobby even Moms and Dads

But what's the hurry?. Just be patient, hurry everything and you will be Old before you know it. Patience does get better with age though, guessing you are under 30 @VenomX . When you got kids every penny saved is good, you could go without and spend everything on the kids but everyones allowed a hobby even Moms and Dads

Hurry if you wanted it before Christms

Just got an email from FastTech saying my order is going to be dispatched in 12 hours big thanks to @akira181 for suggesting I contact them! :2thumbsup: patience paid off ;)

No problem, glad it all worked out for you. With any luck, it'll arrive before Christmas

Hurry if you wanted it before Christms

Nope 18 days to xmas. My sbody DNA166w just arrived. 6 days after it was posted out by Fasttech, whats an extra 2 days to arrive UK 2nd class takes 3-5 days and most ebay and amazon sellers use 2nd class post and some vendors oh and the Fasttech postage cost is pence so there's another £2 odd saved.

Edit and it cost me a fair bit less than all the shite mods Smok keep churning out

Last edited:
Fasttech uk express e packet takes about 7-10 days.

It isn't registering mate @VenomX is doing the same old, not listening like he did with Smok tfv12 and how many watts to use, eventually he tried what we where saying and had no further issues. No disrespect to him though he will learn one day, as i have said he is probably young and has no patience. I remember back in my 20's and saying about how long was left till home time at work. My old boss used to say don't wish your life away. Didn't register at the time but nearly 20 years on i totally get it and he was right

Lol
It was just a suggestion you pay a bit extra if you want to receive it quickly

you pay extra to fasttech 1 dollar= £1.00 & its here in 1 week., ive also in the past ordered from ebay & fasttech at the same time & guess what the FT order turned up first.....

you pay extra to fasttech 1 dollar= £1.00 & its here in 1 week., ive also in the past ordered from ebay & fasttech at the same time & guess what the FT order turned up first.....
£1 = $1.30ish so $13 is a tenner $26 is £20. $130 is £100

Back
Top Bottom