What's new

FastTech?

My e packet just turned up .A Tesla Nano(brass),Smok prince 8ml(gold)and 3 packets of smok prince coils for £65.Even the wife loves the setup.It took 7 days from dispatch.Smok prince is vaping great on the already fitted Q4 coil.Brilliant flavour and cloud production.Vaping blue slushie(diy) in it now.Love the goldfish bowl design of the tank.Smok mods not so good but i do love there tanks:).

When did you order your prince tank? I've ordered the m4 coils for my prince tank...

Black friday deal m8.Wasnt in stock at the time but got email last saturday that they will dispatch today.One week to get here ,well impressed.I got a packet of each of the coils to go with it.Great tank in looks and sits flush with the nano mod.Enjoy yours when it turns up,best smok tank i have right now and i have quite alot of them.

My Fasttech order arrived this morning after only 8 days. Excellent.
It wasn't anything great though unfortunately just a couple of bits and bobs.

Lets keep this thread open for any apes recieving there vape gear.Seven to ten days seems the norm with there e packets and they use royal mail(i work in there international hub.).Great prices ,non tpd tanks(stuff you eurocrats)and they keep me employed:2thumbsup:.Worked for royal mail for 30 years next month and i met my wife on delivery(postman always rings twice.):).

I received my mine yesterday 10 days it took they sometimes come a bit quicker nice new coppervape skyline for Xmas was in it

I had to ask FastTech for refund on my tank in the end as they had some serious delays but not only did they refund my tank but they funded 3 packs of coils that where part of the order that they sent out a few days back! That's what I call service...admittedly it could have been a mistake on their part, has anyone experienced similar refunds? ...or did I just get lucky?

Thanks to @crustyfolker he found another tank for me with shipping the next day :)

Last edited:
I had to ask FastTech for refund on my tank in the end as they had some serious delays but not only did they refund my tank but they funded 3 packs of coils that where part of the order that they sent out a few days back! That's what I call service...admittedly it could have been a mistake on their part, has anyone experienced similar refunds? ...or did I just get lucky?

Thanks to @crustyfolker he found another tank for me with shipping the next day :)
I think it where a mistake. I had a similar thing happen with 3fvape. But they emailed me and asked me to pay back but only so much of the money. Which i did do as i had received what i had been refunded for due to them resending. The order which was tube sleeves an rda and another rda cap.

Back
Top Bottom