What's new

FastTech?

neon_sun

Postman
I've placed my first order last week and they keep changing the Scheduled Ship Date...is this normal?

Yes I'm afraid it is.... Fasttech is an order and forget kinda deal.... Patience is required, and don't bother checking the tracking every 5 minutes..

forget about it until it drops through your letterbox.
best ive had is 9 days for a mod and worst was for a vape bag that kept getting pushed back and it took almost 2 months.
average is about 2-3 weeks unless its pre order then its lucky dip.

what a doughnut. this was from gearbest. updated below.

Last edited:
What did you order? Was it showing in stock, ships next day or was it a pre order?
Had about 15 orders from FT the quickest was 4 days! The longest was 10 days.

bugger. will edit above. the mod and bag were from gearbest and not fastech.

last 3 orders of coils have taken 10 days from fastech.

Yep. If it says now shipping and you choose uk epack post it takes a week to.ten days. If it says in stock you can add a day or two onto that and if it's got an arrival date then how longs a piece of string. A lot of squonk pre order stuff has been really slow in being released this year.

Ordered for the first time last Thursday and it came yesterday - I think I used UK Packet (?) delivery

It said "Ships in 5 business days" (not pre order) and 5 days was up today. Now it says "Ships in 7 business days"

I wouldn't really rely on that to be honest. I only order stuff if it shows in stock or ships next day.
To be fair to FT i think its the manufacturer's giving FT the date and then changing it. You will get it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom