What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech what a feckin joke

@StrawberryRipple :18: That's the thing, are we expected to believe a plane landed two months ago & hasn't been unloaded yet? Has it not been taken off the plane & they just haven't bothered scanning it before it was lobbed in storage? Christ knows what going on

I'm gonna start moaning too, I want a 5% discount :17:

@StrawberryRipple :18: That's the thing, are we expected to believe a plane landed two months ago & hasn't been unloaded yet? Has it not been taken off the plane & they just haven't bothered scanning it before it was lobbed in storage? Christ knows what going on

Could it have landed and now been kept in quarantine ?

Fasttech are bending the truth. I payed as usual for UKexpress, but the goods have been sent via train and no update since the 1st of June. They did refund me for a mech that was dangerous though so now i have almost $10 to spend on fasttech. Trouble is i can get everything i want either cheaper or with much faster shipping. Think i will hold the $10 for a while and spend it when they can ship faster, i don't mind waiting for upto 4 weeks but 6 weeks 10 weeks is useless. By the time the goods arrive i will no doubt have other stuff from other companies so won't need the fasttech stuff.

Am not sure if it was just luck or things are starting to speed up but my most recent order arrived in 2 weeks...although I am still waiting for one from the beginning of May that is out there somewhere

Could it have landed and now been kept in quarantine ?

Possibly but I thought 2 weeks was the quarantine time, I dunno. Some packages have sailed through in less than that

Fasttech are bending the truth. I payed as usual for UKexpress, but the goods have been sent via train and no update since the 1st of June. They did refund me for a mech that was dangerous though so now i have almost $10 to spend on fasttech. Trouble is i can get everything i want either cheaper or with much faster shipping. Think i will hold the $10 for a while and spend it when they can ship faster, i don't mind waiting for upto 4 weeks but 6 weeks 10 weeks is useless. By the time the goods arrive i will no doubt have other stuff from other companies so won't need the fasttech stuff.

Yeah, I'm shopping around the other vendors a lot more now, they have better prices than FT but more expensive shipping on top. They seem more reliable too though I'm waiting an age on one from Vapesourcing but other than that they've been sound

Possibly but I thought 2 weeks was the quarantine time, I dunno. Some packages have sailed through in less than that

Yeah, I'm shopping around the other vendors a lot more now, they have better prices than FT but more expensive shipping on top. They seem more reliable too though I'm waiting an age on one from Vapesourcing but other than that they've been sound

Same here but waiting on 2 orders from 3fvape. The Centaurus in black with stab wood. The other is the extension tube for my Tauren Max. I ordered even though its about 3 more weeks till stock. But at least i only have a 10-14 day wait once shipped.

Singpost about tracking fasttech item from April.

Screenshot_20200630-122048.png

Same here but waiting on 2 orders from 3fvape. The Centaurus in black with stab wood. The other is the extension tube for my Tauren Max. I ordered even though its about 3 more weeks till stock. But at least i only have a 10-14 day wait once shipped.
I hope you are right about 3fvape I ordered on 19/5 was shipped on 20/5 and here we are on the 30/6 and it hasn't moved at all. Vapsourcing even worse and all they say is to be patient!!!

Back
Top Bottom