What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech what a feckin joke

I saw that on the forums, the silly bastards. Surely that'll stand up well against a Paypal claim
What made me laugh was how many dickheads use FT forum. I certainly won't be using the ft forum again. All i want from China at the moment is the stack tube for my Tauren max mech. Even though FT says 3 more days till shipping it will take 2 month to arrive, fuck that i will pay a little more to whoever gets the tube in stock first. The Mech i got that shorts was 1 of 2 i purchased due to it being an authentic for $9.99 with 10% off and a $10 gift cert, you could say i got the mech free.

So it looks like there are definitely flights coming out of China having just received a package from Everzon when it was only ordered on the 17th June!

So it looks like there are definitely flights coming out of China having just received a package from Everzon when it was only ordered on the 17th June!
Yeah, I had one from vapesourcing a couple of weeks ago took 6 days and one the other day from ali express that also took 6 days. Both used 4px.
The ali express one was free shipping aswell so was really suprised.

There's hope, a package I had sent CP from FT departed China on the 8th May, arrived in Langley this morning

Two that were sent the 7th haven't budged

I placed a order with Fasttech 2 weeks ago and it should of been delivered yesterday according to Royal Mail so hoping to get it today :D

I placed a order with Fasttech 2 weeks ago and it should of been delivered yesterday according to Royal Mail so hoping to get it today :D

That's good going, sent e-packet?

I think during this there's been certain weeks were all the packages have been held up & held back

Some things have flown in, some taken 6-8 weeks. FT have been the worse of it but I'm still waiting on a package from VapeSourcing from the end of April

That's good going, sent e-packet?

I think during this there's been certain weeks were all the packages have been held up & held back

Some things have flown in, some taken 6-8 weeks. FT have been the worse of it but I'm still waiting on a package from VapeSourcing from the end of April
Yes mate sent by e - packet from China to Netherlands to the UK .

Ordered April 12th shipped April 24th.
Updated April 27th leaving for destination country.

They're taking forever to respond atm :28:

Screenshot_20200629-210545_Chrome.jpg

got my deliveries orders to FT made in March, and arrived in June ;)

Hey they got here im a happy bunny..

Back
Top Bottom