What's new

Fasttech what a feckin joke

Mutley1

Legend
first of all i realise all orders are going to have some delays due to the corona virus but awhole feckin month orderded 2 items on 28th of march & no sign of em i ordered other stuff from aliexpress at the same time & they state 30-40 days for delivery & guess what they already arrived no wonder i stopped using fasttech come back gearbest all is forgiven....

Ft is not what it used to be sadly... But I've noticed nearly everything on ali has a postage charge now when it didn't before. I've checked stuff i bought before with free shipping and they now charge for the same item.

Not ordered anything from FT in ages. Trying not to order much from China at all really, although I have one thing on the way and another pre order.

Not ordered anything from FT in ages. Trying not to order much from China at all really, although I have one thing on the way and another pre order.

like you most stuff im happy buying mostly from uk but one is a clone & could not find it anywhere else, will be my last order with FT though not worth the hassle..

like you most stuff im happy buying mostly from uk but one is a clone & could not find it anywhere else, will be my last order with FT though not worth the hassle..

Yep, I agree. Best to support UK business if you can. I am quickly tiring of China orders.

As a wise man oft quoted, Chinese ordering ain't for the anxious or worrisome.

first of all i realise all orders are going to have some delays due to the corona virus but awhole feckin month orderded 2 items on 28th of march & no sign of em i ordered other stuff from aliexpress at the same time & they state 30-40 days for delivery & guess what they already arrived no wonder i stopped using fasttech come back gearbest all is forgiven....
If it helps (which I doubt, but what the hell) I'm still waiting for an FT order which was down as 'shipped' on 9th March. Been asked to wait another 2 weeks.

March 14th is my oldest one, according to the tracker its at Zhengzhou Bus Transfer Station, LOL

My knickers remain untwisted, why? Cos there's very few f*ckin flights... I'll just wait and be patient.

Back
Top Bottom