What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech fail

Tracking means jack as for parcels from china, its more than likely langley have not processed it yet !

I have waited 5 weeks now for my delivery to sweden and my mailbox is still empty! They should change their name to Slowtech [emoji90]

Erm, not really a fastech fail in any way, lol. May want to check the weather.
Shenzhen and that entire region of China has just been through a horrendous typhoon over the last ten day's, that made the weather in the states seem breezy.
People killed, buisness and houses destroyed and postage most definitely delayed.
Many of the Chinese vendor's reps who can be found on POTV have been through a hell of a time so a little patience. It will arrive.

wait ......

This ^^

09481855-9E56-4DEB-B24A-E02F42556B87.gif

8 weeks now and still no package from Fasttech, sent them a email 3 days ago and it took 2 days for them to answer me and they wrote, can you please give it a week or 2 then feel free to contact us again [emoji90][emoji90][emoji848][emoji848] never gonna order from them again im being sick and lost all my hope running to my mailbox and looking happily for a package inside everyday! Its kinda lost the magic now[emoji36][emoji36]

8 weeks now and still no package from Fasttech, sent them a email 3 days ago and it took 2 days for them to answer me and they wrote, can you please give it a week or 2 then feel free to contact us again [emoji90][emoji90][emoji848][emoji848] never gonna order from them again im being sick and lost all my hope running to my mailbox and looking happily for a package inside everyday! Its kinda lost the magic now[emoji36][emoji36]
What shipping method did you choose?

Back
Top Bottom