What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

falcon king?

why didn't you unscrew the top and fill it that way? same way as the cleito, exo and 120?

you have stupid reviewers who have't cottoned onto this fill method either. I had to show my work colleague this when I got his pro tank

I did try that a few times, not knocking the tank. I used it for a long time with my aspire puxos. I just enjoy my Falcons more.
I hated the original cleito, mine would always vacuum lock and get dry hits but the pro Is a great tank.

i reckon you were unaware of this fill method as most reviewers are and dont want to admit it. It make no sense why you would be aware of it and still use the side fill.

i reckon you were unaware of this fill method as most reviewers are and dont want to admit it. It make no sense why you would be aware of it and still use the side fill.
You recon wrong, I didn't want to
Keep having the thread on and off a plastic driptip/top cap and wear it out. :hmm:

hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the falcon king with bamboo coils in yet vs norm cotton coils,,,,,
I like the original triple wood pulp coils. I tried the bamboo. The only difference I saw was the bamboo ate more juice.

Back
Top Bottom