What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

falcon king?

jaytvape

Initiate
hi guys just wondering if anyone has tried the falcon king with bamboo coils in yet vs norm cotton coils,,,,,

still waiting from fastech. says 25th so wont have for a couple of weeks.

do you mean the wood pulp as no bamboo on their list.
ive got the new updated M3 but i cant fill up the falcon mini as the coil blocks the drip holes.
F1 WOOD PULP 0.2 = 80W
F2 FLAX FIBER 0.2 = 80W
F3 FLAXFIBER + PAPER 0.2 = 70W
M1 MESH WOOD PULP 0.15 = 70W
M2 MESH WOOD PULP 0.16 = 70-80W
M TRIPLE MESH COTTON 0.2 = 95W
M TRIPLE MESH WOOD PULP & COTTON 0.15 80-85W

I have the Falcon King - really like the flavour the new coils produce although still prefer the Mesh Pro double mesh for day to day.

@MrDJ - they have launched 2 new coils with the new tank that are cross compatible with the old tanks and use bamboo pulp. They are the M1+ which I believe is 0.15 ohms and the M Dual mesh which is 0.38 ohms.

Have only tried the M Dual so far and flavour is good and after 11 days use still going strong although it's not the only tank I am using at present.

The new dual is better than the original coils but the single mesh coil is the same flavour.

thanks for that. like you i still prefer the freemax mesh pro.

mesh pro still my fav so far....also the prince with the v12 ...only downside to the prince is it gets hot.....can chong on the freemax all day and bearly gets warm....the quad on the freemax is nice and smooth...plenty flavour ...also had to upgrage glass on prince...with standard glass 7 or 8 vapes it was emptytoo 20190217_010615.jpg

Bamboo coils. Ok if you are a panda.
On a serious note. I nearly got me one of these tanks out of interest.

Back
Top Bottom