What's new

Excellent Vape News

It was a good read with lots of positives within, now let's just hope that the changes suggested actually come to fruition. Here's hoping

Please please tweet in to Victoria Live on BBC news 24 supporting vaping, we only have an hour or so left. The more of us the better. Not everyday they discuss vaping on a programme like this...

I've just been reading through a few comments in Twitter.... Fuck, we have some stupid people on this country! We should have a minimum IQ to be allowed to breed!!!

The amount of ignorance, lies and plain old dumbfuckery has infuriated me!!!

Just watched Victoria Derbyshire programme re vaping, overall really positive feedback from nearly all the panellists, result, good day for vapers, not often a government working party get it right.

I've just been reading through a few comments in Twitter.... Fuck, we have some stupid people on this country! We should have a minimum IQ to be allowed to breed!!!

Welcome to life in the 21st century I guess? :30:

As an ex-physics teacher, scientific ignorance doesn’t come as any surprise - but even back then I wanted to see compulsory reversible sterilisation pending an extensive vetting procedure.

I manage to avoid the fuckery on Twitter for the most part, but on days like today the whole thing becomes impossible to read without me smashing things.

BE19C00D-CD28-4C00-A3C6-CCC944A53DA3.jpeg

As an ex-physics teacher, scientific ignorance doesn’t come as any surprise - but even back then I wanted to see compulsory reversible sterilisation pending an extensive vetting procedure.

I manage to avoid the fuckery on Twitter for the most part, but on days like today the whole thing becomes impossible to read without me smashing things.

I'd support a motion that the denial of scientific truths is an immediate imprisonsable offence with forced education.

Just as an example of the kind of garbage being peddled today...

IMG_20180817_105316.jpg

This is just tip of the ignorance/lying iceberg. Unfortunately some will read this and take it as fact.

I get we won't win with everyone, some people just hate what they hate and no facts will change their mind.

The report today is awesome news, I'm working up at Steam today and already had a customers in chatting about it.

I'm staying off Twitter now for the day, I'll lose my temper.

Back
Top Bottom