What's new

Excellent Vape News

Those with an open mind will embrace this news. My wife watched the BBC News coverage of this with me this morning and I was so pleased by her response. She never actively encouraged me to vape but now I know she understands that it is a really alternative to smoking.

Those with an open mind will embrace this news. My wife watched the BBC News coverage of this with me this morning and I was so pleased by her response. She never actively encouraged me to vape but now I know she understands that it is a really alternative to smoking.

That in itself is awesome.
Changing perceptions about vaping is level best the most important thing we need to be doing at the moment. :2thumbsup:

That in itself is awesome.
Changing perceptions about vaping is level best the most important thing we need to be doing at the moment. :2thumbsup:

Totally agree, but I do think we should remain humble. Yes, we believed that we were right about it being less harmful and a great cessation aid but meaningful change even in the light of this report is going to take time. A lot of powerful people with vested interests will be working very hard to rubbish these findings.

Our goal should be to ensure that as many people as possible have access to or be aware of the fact that this report even exists.

Just noticed this and it all seems pretty good! Haven’t had time to read the full thing yet but the breakdown on BBC seems like it addresses most of the problems have have cropped up in the UK over the past 18 months.

Obviously it remains to be seen whether it will have an effect, but hopefully it might end in them relaxing things with tanks and squonks!

Its about time there was some positive news about it all out there. Lets hope it opens some eyes!

Back
Top Bottom