What's new

Evolves new Replay function has converted me

I was the same. I never had many problems with my Power vaping, except for always waiting for that dry hit at the end of a long puff, as the wicking failed to keep up.
I was hoping from the description that Replay would fix that potential dry hit, and it has.
I said at the start of this thread that Replay was the future, and i'm convinced that every chip manufacturer will try to copy this.
Dunno why, but I never even had that - the only dry hits I've ever had have been when something has gone seriously wrong ......... or I've done something very stoooopid, like sticking a 10 watt build on a newly arrived mod and forgetting they send them out set to the max! :D

Vaping with Vic has just uploaded a video with some instructions:

Got it working on my vt75d :)

So , if i understood it correctly, it just offers a dry hit protection.
Except that, i never noticed a difference from puff to puff when i wick correctly, especially using the same wattage in order for me to have the need to reproduce this exact puff. I dont know if you get my point, but i cannot remember a time during the 3 years of my vaping journey saying "oh God, that was a nice draw, i want the next one to be like that". Furthermore, why they allowed us to choose wattage mode for materials like Ni 200? I searched a bit more about that and i read that it is also possible to use replay by adjusting the Temperature.
I am not whining, i am trying to understand the benefits except the dry hit protection. Does it makes such a difference this standardization of the puff ?

Except that, i never noticed a difference from puff to puff when i wick correctly, especially using the same wattage in order for me to have the need to reproduce this exact puff. I dont know if you get my point, but i cannot remember a time during the 3 years of my vaping journey saying "oh God, that was a nice draw, i want the next one to be like that". Furthermore, why they allowed us to choose wattage mode for materials like Ni 200? I searched a bit more about that and i read that it is also possible to use replay by adjusting the Temperature.
I am not whining, i am trying to understand the benefits except the dry hit protection. Does it makes such a difference this standardization of the puff ?
No, incorrect. It offers abetter vape all round. You can take a longer blast without it getting really hot, which you can't do in wattage mode the replay stores the info of the vape chosen to replay and each puff after will be the same level and you don't need to keep altering the temp and wattage to get things right just wattage. with temp control the wattage gets throttled back to maintain the temp and you can end up with lapses, ie not enough power to create a full smooth vape or a puff that starts well gives you a load of nothing then a bit more vape. Ok this isn't really the case so much with a DNA device in temp control but a lot of other mods do that. Replay saves a lot of faff provides a perfect vape once you set replay. ss wire wasn't always the perfect vape in temp control replay again provides a much better experience. I guess you may have been thinking but any mod provides a vape, yes it does but nor as good as the DNA and replay has put DNA another step 2 steps in front of other devices now

You don't seem to have quite grasped the implications of the replay function, Simply put it's TC without hassle.
Pop on an atty, set a power level and find a vape you like - then get that same vape everytime - regardless of draw speed or airflow or external air temperature or anyone of the dozen or so things that can affect wattage mode vaping.
I've been testing it quite thourougly - It's given better results than TC on a Kayfun Prime running an 80+% VG juice with an SS316 coil, reproduced precisely the same kind of experience I'd expect from a well set up Atty running 50/50 juice with a Titanium coil, given consistent results on a Deja Vu atty with a couple of SS claptons even to the point of not dry hitting despite my current lung issues meaning that occaisonally I've not been able to give the atty full draw at it's 90w settingwhich would normally have resulted in at the very least an overly warm vape and at worst a dry hit, it even coped with the atty being vaped down to the dregs - although it didn't seem to let me vape the wick dry, possibly becuase I just couldn't manage to vape it anymore because it's so airy.
I've now been running it all night (Onto the second fill of a KF Prime) using an SS316 coil - all I did was stick on the cold atty, set the wattage until I got a vape the temperature I liked then hit replay and got on with it - so far pretty much flawless reproduction of the vape and no dry hits or wild temperature fluctuations even with lower airflows...
Replay is TC how vapers really want TC to work...

Also liking the replay... shame about the juice I'm using though, don't think I like coconut vapes!

Back
Top Bottom