What's new

Evolves new Replay function has converted me

Unfortunately China is not an option because I live in Denmark and you dont want to know the custom taxes i will pay :17:. I am looking for a small dna 75c that is not looking fancy but as i can see the only option is the Mirage ( I also have a lot of 20700).

Only a small % of vapers use TC, and I think Evolv have set out to change that and make it mainstream. You have to be a bit of a 'fiddler' to use TC as things stand. Replay will encourage non fiddlers to buy mods with their boards. I haven't even bothered loading the escribe software, as there is no need. Replay works off the mod out of the box.

Device monitor files - first in normal TC mode, second - after upgrade- in Replay mode
DNA 75C TC mode.png

Now replay

DNA 75C Replay.png

Can anyone spot the change(s) ?
Same RTA, same coil, same juice.

Escribe default colours - SS316L profile.

In my opinion Replay is better - but i'm not sure why .....
The red is temperature, purple is the resistance and green the voltage. Hopefully the screen shots show what Replay is doing. It's not clear (to me) why Replay is better.

In my opinion Replay is better - but i'm not sure why .....
The red is temperature, purple is the resistance and green the voltage. Hopefully the screen shots show what Replay is doing. It's not clear (to me) why Replay is better.
I don't use TC but my interpretation of the graph is that it's delivering your voltage in a smoother fashion so I guess giving you a smoother vape in TC mode [emoji5]

TC looks smoother weirdly than Replay. Looks like Replays making more adjustment on the fly. Will have another look when on PC.

TC looks smoother weirdly than Replay. Looks like Replays making more adjustment on the fly. Will have another look when on PC.

I guess it is .... when you adjust the airflow in TC mode it really effects the vape, I guess that in reply it would adjust to counter a change like that ... or a less hard draw or whatever anything that might effect the temp of the coil and make the vape different?

Unfortunately China is not an option because I live in Denmark and you dont want to know the custom taxes i will pay :17:. I am looking for a small dna 75c that is not looking fancy but as i can see the only option is the Mirage ( I also have a lot of 20700).
They declare a low value to avoid customs fees:2thumbsup: just message them and ask them to declare a gift value 75 dkk

Back
Top Bottom