What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Evolv Reflex...

They look interesting. I wish there were more draw activated devices available. I would def like to try this when it hits the UK, but jesus it aint cheap.

Trouble will be getting this into the hands of smokers. Price of entry is pretty high and their distribution channels look pretty limited for now.

People will struggle to differentiate between this and, say, a Caliburn G if they've not done much research.

Fingers crossed it doesn't become a flash-in-the-pan thing that is primarily picked up by people already vaping

It's tricky, the technology is really clever and the idea is sound..... but yeah, the challenge is going to be getting it into the hands of people that need it.

If it was on display at supermarket cigarette counters and they were allowed to have adverts during prime-time TV, then it could make a significant impact. As it is, it's kind of relying on us to do the promotion and sales, which is fine, but I'm yet to be convinced that I should recommend it. In my limited experience the fact that vaping isn't exactly like smoking isn't the biggest hurdle smokers face, and after a day of two of using a vape, even long term smokers quickly adapt and get used to the difference.

This seems to be perfect for those that can't adapt to vaping, but I don't honestly know how many people that is?

There’s no indication on the Stealthvape site of a lower price for the over 40’s as stated on the release video’s. Might be tempted at a lower price point.

Looks good, the price though if aimed at starters is way out, don't think I would have parted with anywhere near £100 for my first e-cig.

By means of nefarious back handers and dodgy peer to peer promises and possible sexual favours

I have one of these coming to test in the next couple of days

will let you all know.

By means of nefarious back handers and dodgy peer to peer promises and possible sexual favours

will let you all know.

Jolly spiffing news and bloody Good-O that man.

will let you all know.

Definitely interested to know what it's like. Thanks.

These were our initial musings upon the device. More to come.

But put it this way, I've not made myself any coils in months lol

Back
Top Bottom