What's new

Ether RTA

Got mine up and running. First impression is that it looks awesome. Flavours not really there. Vape quality is fine but it is very restrictive. Still need to play around with it and try different builds but so far my destiny destroys it. I think it’s move build for dessert flavours and maybe mouth to lung but I’ll reserve judgement until I play more with it.

image-2020-08-04-18:51:22-442.jpg

Got mine up and running. First impression is that it looks awesome. Flavours not really there. Vape quality is fine but it is very restrictive. Still need to play around with it and try different builds but so far my destiny destroys it. I think it’s move build for dessert flavours and maybe mouth to lung but I’ll reserve judgement until I play more with it.

The destiny’s really great. Dropped mine and absolutely a smashed it to pieces -.-
And yeah, the airflow is almost uncomfortably tight, but not quite.

what mod is that? Very sexy

The destiny’s really great. Dropped mine and absolutely a smashed it to pieces -.-
And yeah, the airflow is almost uncomfortably tight, but not quite.

what mod is that? Very sexy

That’s why I have 2 destinys. It’s the Rebel Vape 21700.

Just rebuilt it. Using a 4 wrap 2.5mm fused Clapton at 0.26ohms running 35w. Much better flavour but still needs tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom