What's new

Ejuice recommendations

Jordi

Initiate
Hi,
I’m trying to take up vaping again. After a year of using big mods and tanks with some of the most popular brands e.g. pancake man by vape breakfast classics etc i found that since they introduced the new laws, these flavours taste like dirt. I’ve been trying to get back into it on and off for a couple of years now. I’ve been through rdas, tanks of all sizes, pens and 300+W mods but I just can’t find a flavour I like anymore. I’m tired of buying new kits and new flavours every couple of months just to try and find something that hits the spot. Normally I don’t last more than a week. Anyone else noticed this change? If so, has anyone found a setup or even a juice that resembles the flavour it’s supposed to be?
TIA.
(Might be worth noting; I’ve always been a desert flavour kind of guy but even a basic feuit flavour tastes bland. Charlie’s chalk dust’s upside down pancake was impressive but now I struggle to find it locally. I tried their fizzy sweet flavour and to me it just tasted like soap)

Right now I have an aspire pockex, Ijoy maxo zenith 3 and the drag with the newest falcon tank

Hi,
I’m trying to take up vaping again. After a year of using big mods and tanks with some of the most popular brands e.g. pancake man by vape breakfast classics etc i found that since they introduced the new laws, these flavours taste like dirt. I’ve been trying to get back into it on and off for a couple of years now. I’ve been through rdas, tanks of all sizes, pens and 300+W mods but I just can’t find a flavour I like anymore. I’m tired of buying new kits and new flavours every couple of months just to try and find something that hits the spot. Normally I don’t last more than a week. Anyone else noticed this change? If so, has anyone found a setup or even a juice that resembles the flavour it’s supposed to be?
TIA.
(Might be worth noting; I’ve always been a desert flavour kind of guy but even a basic feuit flavour tastes bland. Charlie’s chalk dust’s upside down pancake was impressive but now I struggle to find it locally. I tried their fizzy sweet flavour and to me it just tasted like soap)
Hi and welcome.
Desert juices take a while for the flavours to develop.
They used to come ready to vape pre tpd but these days anything more than 10ml needs nic adding to it then leaving for a period of time before vaping.
Are you accounting for this or have you been vaping the juice straight away?

I would recommend prime vapes.
I’m sure there’s others which people will recommend. But for deserts and proper tasting flavours in my opinion nothing beats prime vapes.
Oh and Manabush is a must too if you want something really different, tobaccos etc.

If you like your deserts I’d recommend you peruse @MrDJ’s custards list. You will find some beauty’s in there.

@Lee at prime vapes is offering a custard slice special at the moment at a bargain price. Never had anything but superb product from him. Incidentally the oranges slice he did I found muted and stuck it away in a cupboard. Took it out this week and tried it again. Booooooooom!

Finally, Yorkshire Vapour, dinner lady and any of the recommended vendors here won’t ever let you down and are quality. Not on here but maker of the most amazing flavour (not deserts though) is The Rochford Project.

When smokeandsteam says booooooooooom he means it was out of this world...
Rather than it exploded...:)

Wow! Thanks for all the responses!
I do vape straight away but I have gone back to bottles a good few times and find there’s no improvement. Perhaps it is just the brands I’m choosing. They were great 2/3 years ago. I guess some of them are now brewed in different countries and are blended using different ingredients so perhaps I just need to find a new range. Thanks for the suggestions, I will try to stick with it and hopefully I’ll find something. I used to try the odd zombie juice, Area 51, madhatter juice and I also used to love one of the steepologist juices. Any idea on whether these are worth it these days?
Thanks again for all the help.

I find that even the most unbelievably gorgeous, impossible to improve upon, bestest most incrediblist ultimate perfection juice ever created gets a bit yeah-whatever after a while. For me, the key is to keep a stock of many different kinds of juices. Different flavours, different VG ratios, different nic strengths etc because I don't want to vape the same thing at the same power all day. That's just too much like smoking and the beauty of vaping for me is the endless variety.

I find that even the most unbelievably gorgeous, impossible to improve upon, bestest most incrediblist ultimate perfection juice ever created gets a bit yeah-whatever after a while. For me, the key is to keep a stock of many different kinds of juices. Different flavours, different VG ratios, different nic strengths etc because I don't want to vape the same thing at the same power all day. That's just too much like smoking and the beauty of vaping for me is the endless variety.
Is the correct answer - I rotate three setups/flavours during the day to keep it fresh to me.

Have a look at the Bunkr range by Manabush for desserts https://manabush.com/collections/bunkr-cafe-vapes

And as mentioned above by others, and you will receive a lot of recommendations for @Lee 's Prime Vapes https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

Both are top notch juice makers and have something to satisfy everyone in their various ranges - I tend to mix from concentrates and these are the only two companies I buy shortfills from :)

Back
Top Bottom