What's new

Ecigwarehouse

Just found this thread. Placed and order, still not arrived after 3 days, been waiting over a week total. Going to contact my payment vendor and say fraud is taking place. Do not order from this place, absolutely crap.

I read lots of dodgy reviews about these guys and was very wary but decided to try and ensure I used paypal for some protection. I asked the company questions before ordering and they responded fast and polite. I ordered a geekvape aegis and crius 2 dual coil, very much expecting this to take a while - aware that they are mostly a Chinese firm with a couple of European outlets (based in UK here). After I ordered I kept pestering for eta because there wasn't a tracking number, they were rapid in response but couldn't give specifics because they were also locked out of the online tracking system for the courier. Nonetheless, they tried and gave me an estimate. In less than a week, my new mod and tank turned up, all legit. The dude at the shop even emailed to ask if it had arrived yet. So, in short; These guys have huge stock, great prices, a nice chap on email and they are legitimate. There is a chance it may take a little longer than expected but in my experience, everything turned up at a regular time in perfect order. Will happily use these guys again.

Hope this helps you and anyone else thinking of using them.
ok,,thank you first time poster that has nothing to do with any company what so ever and decided just to join and leave this one post that just so happens to be about a company that obviously you have nothing to do with

edit to add said company has now been added to blocked list

Took my money at the back end of last year. Had to claim back through Paypal.
Absolute shite outfit, avoid at all costs.
There are plenty of others complaining, which I only found out about after the alarm bells started to ring.

I wish I saw this thread before I ordered. I had a terrible experience with them last Nov. TL;DR at bottom.

First time ordering and it took a while to arrive at first so I emailed them for an update as their postage tracking link was broken on the site. All I got a vague response back from "Alex" who said that they'll "update tracking soon" and they never did. Just over a week later I received a partial delivery with the most expensive item missing, even though it was labelled "available" on the site. Emailed them again multiple times to get an explanation and eventually all I got was "sorry, it was sent separately. We will update tracking soon". But again, tracking was still broken on their site. After more emails requesting just asking for the tracking code to be sent to me via email I got no response at all. Now the next part really fucked me off...

I raised a dispute with PayPal to get a refund on the missing item as I was getting nowhere. From the time of opening the dispute an expiry time is set (this part is very important). So I made my case against ecig shithouse and described in detail the situation to PayPal and submitted it. PayPal then requests a response from them to defend their case. I had to wait a week before they responded, literally right up to the point where PP would have to close the case in my favour. And their response? A tracking number! WOW! So I go to Royal Mail tracking, put the code in and guess what... They just put in the tracking number for my original, partial delivery I already received. Whether it was to delay the dispute process or an attempt to mislead me, either way, proper dick move.

So because they responded with a valid (yet incorrect and misleading) tracking code, this satisfied PayPal's resolution centre regardless. This meant I couldn't challenge it on their platform, so I had to call them, explain the situation again and then they manually updated the status. The ball was back in their court to provide the real tracking code. All the while this is happening, the deadline of the dispute expiring was getting closer. The reason this is a big deal is because once the dispute expires, you cannot raise another one on the same transaction, which means I'd lose my money and not get my item.

After another week gone by, ecig whorehouse responded with a tracking code! Oh coo.... wait a minute. Yup, it was the exact same tracking number from the package already received. Again, this satisfied the resolution centre, therefore that meant I couldn't challenge it again on the site so I had to call PayPal AGAIN. By this point it was getting really close to the dispute expiration with just 2-3 days left. So I had to explain everything again as well as my concerns of the company just delaying the process so that they could keep my money and not send anything out. So at this point I came to the conclusion that I was legitimately being conned by Ecigwarehouse. Fortunately PayPal completely understood the situation and sympathised with me, so they basically escalated the dispute manually to the refund step bypassing previous steps. That meant ECW (I ran out of ideas) had to either pay me back themselves before the deadline or PayPal would do it for them. Funnily enough, they were very prompt with responding to this, only because I used a discount code so they deducted that from what I paid for the item, which was fair enough. So I got my money back just before the dispute expired.

I now avoid this company like a bubonic plague ridden clown covered in black widow spiders.

TL;DR - Sparse, vague, and unhelpful communication. Wouldn't provide my tracking number(s) at first. Didn't receive all items in first delivery despite the site showing all were in stock (missing item happened to be the most expensive). Suspected they attempted a loophole tactic to delay my dispute on PayPal, which would’ve meant I couldn’t raise again on the same transaction and I’d lose both my purchase and my money. In conclusion, they're scum.

ok,,thank you first time poster that has nothing to do with any company what so ever and decided just to join and leave this one post that just so happens to be about a company that obviously you have nothing to do with

edit to add said company has now been added to blocked list

I dont visit POTV and UKV any more as I lost all interest in ordering vaping products. I'm happy with my cleito 120 but this post made me laugh. it is clear the poster works for the company. The last two times I ordered from them, I had to cancel both times as they claim item is in stock but then make you wait. Have never ordered from them since and never will.

Back
Top Bottom