What's new

Ecigwarehouse

icon_uhoh.gif

Hey guys, the OP seemed to have a good experience with these guys. I’ve read a lot of negative stuff from early 2013 onwards.

My better half bought me a Steamcrave Titan last year for my 40th and had no probs. And I’m hoping to get my first squonker (Pulse 80w) and a Recurve BF from Ecigwarehouse next week.

Could I get a hands up on those who have had more recent experiences with this company. If there are now plenty more positives, then I’ll chance my order through PayPal.

Thanks guys.

Hey guys, the OP seemed to have a good experience with these guys. I’ve read a lot of negative stuff from early 2013 onwards.

My better half bought me a Steamcrave Titan last year for my 40th and had no probs. And I’m hoping to get my first squonker (Pulse 80w) and a Recurve BF from Ecigwarehouse next week.

Could I get a hands up on those who have had more recent experiences with this company. If there are now plenty more positives, then I’ll chance my order through PayPal.

Thanks guys.
when you see plenty of bad feedback and then a glowing one it rings alarm bells. especially when its their first post on here and never come back again. usually means a employee.

use our tried and tested suppliers on post 5 and you should be safe POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks guys.

Hello mate, I picked up the Pulse 80w from Fastech for around 32 quid the other day. Best price I could find!

Some UK vendors are sometimes cheaper than China so dont be afraid to shop around UK sites.

+1 on the two positive reviews coming from new members... very suspect.... Personally I prefer 3fvape and gearbest to fasttech haveing had a few issue's with fast tech... but will still use fasttech on occaision.

Well I decided to take your advice guys and went with SR Vapes, two reasons, one they had all three products I wanted in stock and second SR are my enitials (shame I didn’t get discount lol).

Talking about discount, I forgot to check the codes list on here, just looked, nothing for SR but I also got a couple of 20700’s from Fogstar where I always get my batteries (usually on Fogstar Fridays) and I missed the 15% code! oh well, I’ll know for next time :-) .

Thanks again guys. :eek:k:

Their notorious for taking orders and payment on stock they don't have in then leave you sitting and waiting for weeks ...avoid !!!

Back
Top Bottom