What's new

Ecigwarehouse

ecigwarehouse are drop shippers bud none of there stuff is in the uk its in china waiting to be posted, keep well clear.

Stay clear I’ve had a bad experience with these I didn’t receive my items then was a ball ache getting my money back

Just buy from Fasttech, gearbest etc because that's what ukecigwarehouse do but add their profit on top. Might work slightly different to what i just said but it's like me ordering your goods and charging you for doing so. You won't get the goods any faster is the main point and you may not get them at all. Steer clear

Hi, has anyone used ECIGWAREHOUSE.?
Good, bad?

I read lots of dodgy reviews about these guys and was very wary but decided to try and ensure I used paypal for some protection. I asked the company questions before ordering and they responded fast and polite. I ordered a geekvape aegis and crius 2 dual coil, very much expecting this to take a while - aware that they are mostly a Chinese firm with a couple of European outlets (based in UK here). After I ordered I kept pestering for eta because there wasn't a tracking number, they were rapid in response but couldn't give specifics because they were also locked out of the online tracking system for the courier. Nonetheless, they tried and gave me an estimate. In less than a week, my new mod and tank turned up, all legit. The dude at the shop even emailed to ask if it had arrived yet. So, in short; These guys have huge stock, great prices, a nice chap on email and they are legitimate. There is a chance it may take a little longer than expected but in my experience, everything turned up at a regular time in perfect order. Will happily use these guys again.

Hope this helps you and anyone else thinking of using them.

Same here, had a bad experience with them, dont use them. Fasttech in China are very good, never had any issues with them on the 3 yrs ive been using them.

Back
Top Bottom