What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ecigarettedirect.co.uk/

Has anyone ordered from these before?

I keep getting a 503 Timeout Error at checkout, loading into basket takes ages too.
Trying to order some pods for my son but it has been 2 days running so far.

Thought I would check here before I move along.

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/

I’ve used them a few times recently and they’ve always been very good, free post for a £15 spend, never had an issue.

I'm sure I saw them mentioned somewhere else on here earlier. Some issue or other.

I placed my first order with them beginning of June, no problems at all. Delivery was really quick, too, just a couple of days. I'm sure there's a discount code for 15% off your first order if you sign up for their newsletter. They're based near Swansea I believe.

Ordered some falcon 2 bubble glass spares and they came next day, I was chuffed with their service.

try clearing your browser history and cookies archive etc.. and give your puter a restart, Me i would also run a virus scan etc too but ...

I’ve used them a couple of times too and never had any issues with their delivery times, always within a couple of days. Not had the issue you have with trying to buy from them though.

Has anyone ordered from these before?

I keep getting a 503 Timeout Error at checkout, loading into basket takes ages too.
Trying to order some pods for my son but it has been 2 days running so far.

Thought I would check here before I move along.

https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/
The company that got me to switch from smoking to vaping. Brilliant company and real advocates for smoking cessation. I've said it before but I've never been pushed into anything in there shops. Great customer service with a good knowledge base.
Always recommend.

Back
Top Bottom