What's new

E-LIQUID GAMBLING PACK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silk186

Achiever
I've just gotten into vaping recently. I ordered a Smok stick v8 baby with 3 flavors 3x10ml for £10 (with 25% off code) to get started. I have apple, blueberry and mint. I want to try some more fun flavors like apple pie, cinnamon buns, peaches and creme and strawberry parfait. That said, this hobby is quickly getting expensive and I don't want to incur the wrath of my wife.

I've seen on no1ejuice that they have an E-LIQUID GAMBLING PACK 190ML for £25.
This seems to come with 4-5 different juices which is a bit disappointing. I was hoping the pack would consist of mostly 10-30ml bottles as a 100ml bottle is a big gamble. Initially I thought it was a good deal as 19x 10ml bottles for that price would. Now I'm seeing that 30ml bottles can be had for £5 without applying a discount code. For £25 I could get 5x30ml for a total of 150ml that isn't a gamble (maybe in taste but at least not in what I receive). One review complained that they received a 100ml bottle of cucumber .

vapepotions has some good deals like Deep Fried Donut by Donut King 100ml Shortfill for £8.50 but the minimum order is £30 for free delivery.

TLDR; what is the most economical way to try out a handful of new flavors without a significant financial investment.

Personally I wouldn't gamble mate, I've had too many trash juices to buy a blind pack.

If you fancy trying a range of juices, i'd recommend Cotswolds Vapor. It won't be as cheap, but all the juice you get will be top quality and hopefully hit your taste spuds just right. They do multi pack deals, and that's also compatible with our own 20% discount code (POTV20) - well worth a punt.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product-category/multipacks/

I've just gotten into vaping recently. I ordered a Smok stick v8 baby with 3 flavors 3x10ml for £10 (with 25% off code) to get started. I have apple, blueberry and mint. I want to try some more fun flavors like apple pie, cinnamon buns, peaches and creme and strawberry parfait. That said, this hobby is quickly getting expensive and I don't want to incur the wrath of my wife.

This seems to come with 4-5 different juices which is a bit disappointing. I was hoping the pack would consist of mostly 10-30ml bottles as a 100ml bottle is a big gamble. Initially I thought it was a good deal as 19x 10ml bottles for that price would. Now I'm seeing that 30ml bottles can be had for £5 without applying a discount code. For £25 I could get 5x30ml for a total of 150ml that isn't a gamble (maybe in taste but at least not in what I receive). One review complained that they received a 100ml bottle of cucumber .

vapepotions has some good deals like Deep Fried Donut by Donut King 100ml Shortfill for £8.50 but the minimum order is £30 for free delivery.

TLDR; what is the most economical way to try out a handful of new flavors without a significant financial investment.

Have a look at Doozy Vape co. They are doing £4.99 for 30ml at 3% nic. Various flavours. The Greek Delight is amazing, I've just finished 30ml of it. I couldn't put it down.
https://www.doozyvapeco.com/collections/doozy/products/greek-delight-2

I tried the gambling-pack by no1ejuice in the past. Actually got 200ml and not just 190ml.
50ml Momo Sodalish
50ml Lost Art The Grape White
100ml Mr. Freeze

They were quite nice, especially the Momo, although Mr. Freeze was not exactly my taste.

I tried the gambling-pack by no1ejuice in the past. Actually got 200ml and not just 190ml.
50ml Momo Sodalish
50ml Lost Art The Grape White
100ml Mr. Freeze

They were quite nice, especially the Momo, although Mr. Freeze was not exactly my taste.
That's exactly what I'm afraid of, 100ml of something I'm not really into.

Where did you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom