What's new

Duplicate set ups?

I thought I was the only one

2 Kayfun Primes on 2 Vaporsharks
2 Billet Boxes with 2 Heirs (+ an SXK for dog walks)
2 Esquares

@Huggett @quincey43 how dead are yours?
Mine is completely dead!! I have not used it for a few weeks and put a fresh battery in it and it just won;t turn on. It has been sealed so shouldn't have any juice thats got in but the button is not very clicky so maybe it's something to do with that. I wish it was something a bit cheaper that had given up though!

Mod plus atty might be too narrow a definition of a set up. As I would understand it, a set up (for rebuildables) would be mod + atty + build + juice.
Surveys here have shown that the majority of us would have two or more flavours on the go daily - for a change, time of day preference or simply avoidance of vaper's tongue, just so an ADV doesn't become stale.

Rebuildables are flexible and adjustable, we're certainly not constrained to one juice per atty. It's no stretch to use the same atty with different builds and mod settings for different flavours. For me that's not the same set up anymore even though it will look superficially the same to the casual observer.

I can, and have, set up the same atty with single coil, dual coil, or mesh, set the same mod to VW or TC, adjusting airflow and power to tune in the juice accordingly. Same mod and atty - very different set ups. Other vapers might choose to achieve variety by selecting different combos of mod and atty - I can understand why RDA and mech users are more constrained, I can see why some have different set ups for MTL andf DTL.

Back
Top Bottom