What's new

Duplicate set ups?

There aren't too many people out there buying a house and the one next door as a spare. Who can afford to double their cost of living in the quest for resilience and continuity?

Most people would have spare light bulbs on hand though. Me, I have LED downlights in multiple rooms but try to use the same make so my stock of spare lamps is minimised. No point having spare lamps for the kitchen and different lamps in each of the dining room, cloakroom, bathrooms etc. For me it's perfectly rational to duplicate rather than increase the support costs by having multiple different.

I have a couple of drizzle batteries topped with merlin nano tanks. Dead handy to carry about and great vape from such a tiny little setup. Better than some of my proper ones tbh.

How many cups of tea you planning on stirring at the same time with all them tea spoons in your top drawer

i’m surprised at you not knowing that when you invite people round for tea, it’s good etiquette to put a teaspoon on the edge of the saucer.

anyway, as well as the dvarw clone i ordered, i also remember that i have two origen v2s. i’ve never had them both on the go at once, mind.

i’m surprised at you not knowing that when you invite people round for tea, it’s good etiquette to put a teaspoon on the edge of the saucer.

anyway, as well as the dvarw clone i ordered, i also remember that i have two origen v2s. i’ve never had them both on the go at once, mind.
"saucer" ??? Ya fucking snob [emoji23][emoji23]

I have 6 uwell whirl 22 AIO'S,
4 set up,
and 2 waiting to replace them,
pretty much all I vape on.
Apart from a cheeky Pod,
when out and about.

I have been using smpl and Nemesis mech clones since 2014 so have at least 3 of each.
I replaced the nemi clones with a couple of gp paps last year, which has relegated the nemis to spare mod duty when I travel.

My current rda of choice is a clone Salix so I have a couple.
They have taken over from the three Royal Hunters I used before that and the three Tobh v2 I used before that.
I still sometimes use one of my three igo-l and the RH and Tobh are likely to be revisited occasionally just for a change..

My current tank of choice I only have one of the heron.
That has taken over from my two kfl+ v2 clones though I am thinking about expanding the juice channels on them so they might come back into use if I do not wreck them.

I still occasionally play with one of my two kraken clones

I do not buy a lot of gear but I do like having a few of anything I like and I use my kit for years.
Two or three of something is probably a lifetime supply. One can easily be lost or broken and the vape world moves on so quick that getting a replacement is likely to be impossible after a year or so.

When I first started building coils it was nice to be able to have a second or third atty to experiment with rather than pulling out a working coil and replacing it with a worse build. Even now when I can throw a build in in a few minutes, it is still nice knowing I have spares sitting ready with new coils should an atty decide to play silly buggers.

I collect certain mods So i have a few duplicates. Tanks and RDA's i also have a few duplicates. Biggest duplicate items would be Advken Manta RTA's I have 14 and 2 MTLv1's. Modwise i have 7 Asmodus Luna's.

Back
Top Bottom