What's new

DTL Tank recommendations

ADDicT

Achiever
Stock coils that can handle 100% VG with adjustable airflow, DTL and low ish wattage.

I may be asking for the impossible here, but my knowledge of stock coil tanks is non-existent.

It's not for me as I like my RTA/RDAs, but my dad would like something that doesn't need a massive amount of power and can handle super thick juice, he has a PG allergy so can only really use 100% VG.

I'm sure some of you guys will come up with something, I hope.

More than a 2ml capacity would be wonderful also.

Ccell2 coils...they can handle thick liquid...might not have the airflow u want tho

Tested...they do, not just wut they say on their page

Last edited:
Ccell2 coils...they can handle thick liquid...might not have the airflow u want tho

Tested...they do, not just wut they say on their page
Just looking for something than can take 100% VG without burning through coils daily, nothing outside of that.

My favourite DTL tank so far maybe the Ehpro Raptor, compatible with Falcon coils. It works just fine around 60w with any single mesh coilhead.
The Fireluke 3 is another winner for me.

If you want something less pow demanding... the Lost Vape Ultra Boost tank is great and the range of coils is pretty decent:
https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-ultra-boost-x-tank.html

Or simply get one of those PnP pod Tanks. Cheap and 100% functional with PnP and Wotofo Manik coils.

Back
Top Bottom