What's new

dropped my new armour pro

robert wild

Postman
hi all,

dropped my new armour pro after the second day of me having it, it fell out my top pocket when i picked up something off the floor but i see no scratches and no cracks on the body/screen/tank

how bullet proof are these mods when you drop them and do you think something inside has broken?

many thanks,
rob

Only way to find out really is try it. If it still fires and gives the same vape as before, all good. If not, then you have a problem...
For what it's worth, I've still got a coolfire 4+ that's been dropped out of a pocket at 40mph onto the road, and it still works!

They're not bullet proof. I'd give the battery a check over for any dents to be safe, but if it's workng ok and looks ok, then you got lucky :)

Vapresso kit is usually fairly solid but nothing is perfect.

If it's still firing fine, screen is working and battery door is secure, you'll be fine.

We have a couple of Vapresso Armours in stock at minute and I'm a big fan. It's a lovely mod.

Dropped my vaporesso from the roof of the car and only a few scratches/dents still going strong

Yup think it's fine

Screen fire button ok
battery door didn't pop open when I dropped it

When i change vw from 50 to 75 I can feel the difference still on different watts

My battery door popped open and battery had to be rewrapped but that was about it..

Only thing is this thing drinks liquid like an animal

Is there a bubble glass I can get for this or do I need to get a new cascade bigger tank

I have the cascade baby tank and haven’t come across the bubble glass yet so I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom