What's new

DripDrop Vapour

andyroo

Achiever
Just had an Email from DripDrop and unfortunately it seems they’re struggling to keep going, they’ve been at it for 7 years but apparently sales are poor and unless things change they can’t survive.
I haven’t used them for a good while, I think TPD made them lose quite a few flavours and their popularity on here seemed to dwindle, they’ve recently reintroduced a couple of old favourites, Clotted Cream Fudge and Apple Pie.
I recollect Sam from DripDrop having a few tussles on the forum but can’t remember the details so I’m not sure if there’s some historical beef.

Last edited:
As a couple, Samantha and her husband were pretty bullish and rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. They attempted to try all manner of silliness but were caught out on every occasion.:16:

Irrespective of that, they had their fans and it's a shame to see that times have dealt them a near fatal blow.

That's a shame, I hope they find a way to keep going.
I love Drip Drop's flavours, their 'Do You Sell Pies' was lush (best Apple Pie & Custard I've ever tried) and their fruit pastels one (Frooty) was another of my favourites.
I miss Sam being on the forums, I know a few folks didn't get along with her but I miss her sense of humour and knowledge.

I think I'm going to place an order, not out of pity but because their flavours are right up my street :drool:

DripDrop-02.jpg

It is a shame what happened on here as it was me that first introduced them to the forum. They did have a massive following with some really good flavours and prices.
TBH i think it was them and their juice that kept me off the cigs back at the beginning in 2015

My first ever order was from a company called wicked witch or something like that. every single bottle was pure chemical taste and my first thoughts of real vaping (not the cig a likes that i gave up with) almost put me off vaping for good. i then saw drip drop on ebay and ordered a few flavours. pear drops, clotted custard, tik toks and from the first vape i was hooked.
I beleive they spent around 100 grand taking 40 flavours through the TPD and have moved premises a few times to bigger space and also opened a couple of shops up north.

I will defo be getting some of the clotted custard soon as that was a bangin flavour.
Al i can say is i wish them well in the future and after 7 years hard graft to keep going.

Would be a real shame for them to disappear. Hope they can turn it around.

I will be honest and have not even heard of them in all the years I have been vaping. Good luck to them tho!.

Personally never had an issue with them and I’ve had a few of their juices and they are very nice. Hope things turn around for them.

It is shame, I used use them all the time in my early days, they did irk me once, can't remember why so I stopped using them. All the best to them

Just shows what a hard business being a vendor is, hope everything works out for them but a few vendors are struggling and we can't save them all unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom