What's new

Drip tip science or preference?

I don’t think this happens to everybody. @Zippy0 do you apply ointment or lotion to your lips? If so you’ll probably not experience this, so don’t worry too much.

I get it all the time on SS drip tips and a titanium one I had , but I don't on delrin tips, never had the urge to eat it tho [emoji1]

Oh dear...
= “ body horror “ now...

Can we possibly steer this thread back into other aspects of drip tip types/ reccomedations for tank types / etc ?
That was quite useful info.

Last edited:
I think a discussion of masculine lip care regimes is definitely relevant to the tip debate.

Right...

I’m getting a mental image of all this somewhere along these lines...

= I’m off...

(1)-Gristle_gun_(prop)_Ste¦uphan_Dupuis,_Special_Makeup_Designer_and_Creature_Designer_John_Jackson,_Special_Effects_Technician_eXistenZ,_1999_Courtesy_David_Cronenberg_Collection,_T.jpg

No idea what you guys are talking about...
The only thing I get is condensation build up which especially lets acrylic drip tips or other transparent ones look kinda nasty. But that's it.
And btw, I never use lip balm or other stuff like that.

I think it depends on how warm a vape you like. I notice it more when I use my warmer tanks.

Cheers for the link to Celtic Drip Tips @Rob. I’ve been on the hunt for a couple of nice non-ss tips for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom