What's new

Dream VapeSmarter Mod?

I’ll have to design a rough layout of the mod I’d like to see and will buy of @vapesmarter but I can list some specifications:
Configuration: Side by Side.
Chipset: Dicodes BF60.
Battery: 20650.
Micro USB.
Can accommodate a 24mm tank.
Thumb firing configuration.
Steel chassis.

Basically a Side by Side mod in a very similar layout to the Pico Squeeze 2 but in a icy blue stabwood.

@vapesmarter did anyone buy the case stu?

I sold a couple and @Crewella has one she keeps an emergency cat in

my problem is I get board very easy so making the same mod again and again is the same as making the same ring or car or bike, house etc you become complacent, so I try and change but once it’s done it’s gone the mod design colour all goes like snow in summer.... the owner sees it as a one off for them, to me as a maker it was a fleeting thing I passed it on to them I’m just the maker the owner is the important thing

I sold a couple and @Crewella has one she keeps an emergency cat in

my problem is I get board very easy so making the same mod again and again is the same as making the same ring or car or bike, house etc you become complacent, so I try and change but once it’s done it’s gone the mod design colour all goes like snow in summer.... the owner sees it as a one off for them, to me as a maker it was a fleeting thing I passed it on to them I’m just the maker the owner is the important thing
It's actually used to keep the 'emergency cats' OUT! ;)

I’ll have to design a rough layout of the mod I’d like to see and will buy of @vapesmarter but I can list some specifications:
Configuration: Side by Side.
Chipset: Dicodes BF60.
Battery: 20650.
Micro USB.
Can accommodate a 24mm tank.
Thumb firing configuration.
Steel chassis.

Basically a Side by Side mod in a very similar layout to the Pico Squeeze 2 but in a icy blue stabwood.

ive done some of those I found the board troublesome there is no mount for one I know people go for the dicodes as German engineering at its best I see it as a black and white thing that you need a degree to use the layout is nice and the solder points are good it’s better than the dna60

ive done some of those I found the board troublesome there is no mount for one I know people go for the dicodes as German engineering at its best I see it as a black and white thing that you need a degree to use the layout is nice and the solder points are good it’s better than the dna60
So it’s going to be a difficult project? Are there any work around or isn’t it possible?

So it’s going to be a difficult project? Are there any work around or isn’t it possible?

no its a good one to do boards at the moment are steady nothing new has hit the streets as yet so choice for a side by side is down to two boards

no its a good one to do boards at the moment are steady nothing new has hit the streets as yet so choice for a side by side is down to two boards
Ah ok. I do have other boards planned for the mod like the DNA30, DNA40, DNA60 and SX350 in case the Dicodes BF60 is hard to come by. For a side by side mod I’m not looking for massive amounts of power for it cause it’ll be for MTL and restrictive lung.

Back
Top Bottom