What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

as far as I know its this but im at work and no way of checking so not sure of date it ends.

CODE

MerryChristmas

30% off
Hi bud,

Yes I have tried several different ones with no luck. I did try at about 9am yesterday morning but got distracted with work so could order then. When I tried later on in the afternoon it had stopped working. It's very frustrating to say the least.

Got another order from them early last week and got the campfire custard which is great and tried the chocookie doughnut and must say it seems and tastes lovely!

Hi bud,

Yes I have tried several different ones with no luck. I did try at about 9am yesterday morning but got distracted with work so could order then. When I tried later on in the afternoon it had stopped working. It's very frustrating to say the least.
just checked and you right, its not working. someone has posted on his facebook page about it so if he updates ill let you know.

just checked and you right, its not working. someone has posted on his facebook page about it so if he updates ill let you know.

He messaged me back, going to sort it tomorrow. Thanks for the help though.

Has anyone tried the nerds and berry burst? How's the harshness on 3mg? Sometimes they can be quite harsh.

cant help with those as only one i will buy now is the custard.

Is there a discount code going at the min @MrDJ ? Tried the CC a while back and wasn't a massive fan but only left it a few days to steep....think I'd like to give it a go after a couple of weeks. Just tried indulge by classified...has kick started a big custard craving

Thanks @MrDJ will give it a bash, you seem to know your Custard's...what would you say is the best reasonably priced high vg custard (only your opinion..taste subjective blah blah blah...don't worry I won't hold you to it [emoji2])

cant help much with high vg as all i use is 70/30
worth getting a few 10ml to try first.

actually just found a new one which is really good but its £35 for 100ml http://www.vaperfog.com/_p/prd1/3592662381/product/extreme-double-custard

also Root is good http://www.rootliquids.co.uk/product/roots-signature-custard-root-liquids/

and shadowjuice and viperoo are worth a look as well.

digbys does a high vg juice and they had a 35% off as far as i can remember so check out the bargain basement as there was a post on there about it.

Back
Top Bottom