What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

just stocked up on another 300ml of custard thanks to the 35% discount. only one i will buy now.

I would love to place an order for Vimto, Nerds and that new berry one, but the discount code isnt working for me. I have messaged, posted on his facebook but no answer at all. His customer service is dog shit and I don't know if I will keep bothering to order from them.

I sent them a message through the "contact us" link on their website & other than the automated email response got nothing so I sent my query again directly to their email address & Jordan replied almost straight away.
Try sending to [email protected]
He seems like a very reasonable chap to me.

I sent them a message through the "contact us" link on their website & other than the automated email response got nothing so I sent my query again directly to their email address & Jordan replied almost straight away.
Try sending to [email protected]
He seems like a very reasonable chap to me.

That's the one I have used in the past and today, no answer yet which is a shame. In terms of quantity of juice for money i cant fault them so really want to get something ordered. I have a budget so with discount and postage i would be able to get 300ml instead of 200ml for example. Hopefully he will reply soon and allow the order with discount.

Thanks for replying though.

have you tried capitols and lower casing as the code should be active.

@MrDJ have you tried rhubarb custard, raspberry ripple ice cream or peaches and cream? Is the discount code still bigweekend?

as far as I know its this but im at work and no way of checking so not sure of date it ends.

CODE

MerryChristmas

30% off

edit

rhubarb in any shape or form is kak aka and more KAK.
ice creams for me were not good.
not tried peach.

the only juice I will personally recommend and its been the same since I introduced them to the forum a year ago is campfire custard.

Tried the same as above and they were kak the only one I buy is the custard I have had the Vimto that was good
The merrychristmas code is not working comes up invalid code .Also i normally get a e mail about of discount didn't get one this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom