What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

I finally got around to getting onto Campfire Custard last night, I think I brought it back in May so it's been well steeped. As a custard virgin, I'm a fan though I have no other custard to compare it too. It's a very smooth custardy vape, taste's like there's a little strawberry in there too but my tastebuds aren't the best to go by. I'm craving it now but it's at home :D Vaped that in a Griffin 25 wannabe

Blue Slush, I'm not a fan off, I was expecting Blue Slush Puppy with the ice effect & all but there's none of that. It's perfectly vapable but it does feel like it's missing the "coolness" from the vape. I've tried other Blue Slushes & they're the same so it's not just DR, I don't think I'm a fan of it in general. I've tried this in Velocity, Tsunami & Avocado wannabies

Still have the Donut juice to try
i did say to him that for a iced drink it needs the koolada in it but he decided against it. ive still got 45ml left as the brain tells you its going to be cool and its a warm vape. shame really.

i did say to him that for a iced drink it needs the koolada in it but he decided against it. ive still got 45ml left as the brain tells you its going to be cool and its a warm vape. shame really.

Spot on there DJ, it's disappointing because it's a pretty obvious addition & would stop the juice feeling so flat, ah well

Onto the Glazed Donut, a very nice & sweet vape, more glaze than donut but it's very decent

Campfire Custard is the clear winner in my book

Any major improvements with these yet? Been holding of with all the negativity but dying to give this custard a shot.

@Haze
ive only had 1 bottle that turned a bit harsh on the throat but out of 1050ml of custard from them thats not bad really.
its still my all day vape at work.

and with 35% off this weekend its a no brainer. Use code - Bigweekend

Sold

That's the second time I'v said that in the last 5 minutes on here.

I think I need to stop reading, run and hide [emoji125][emoji100]

Just read through this all 62 pages worth.

Seemed to die off last few months. Any news? Worth an order? Or has the vendor gone?

Just read through this all 62 pages worth.

Seemed to die off last few months. Any news? Worth an order? Or has the vendor gone?

Haven't placed an order for about 2 months or so now but I have tried almost all their flavours (excluding the 3 newest ones). They are really hit and miss for me. I love their Vimto, best flavour they have for sure in my opinion. I went off their campfire custard and still have a botttle with about 95ml in it.

What I found mostly, was they either have no flavour (glazed donut) or the juice was ridiculously harsh (lucky leprechaun, banana & strawberry milkshake). I only order 3mg so there's no reason for that harshness imo. I would say give them a try when there's another discount code and see what you think.

I would recommend the following personally.

1) Vimto
2) Peaches & Cream
3) Kiwi Strawberry

Sorry if that post was too long haha.

Thanks for the reply, that's tje general view I got whislt reading, some can be "hit and miss"

I'll give them a try and see how I get along with them.

Many thanks

I've got 50ml of Honeycomb Icecream and Raspberry Ripple icecream left in the cupboard I don't think icecream flavours are for me but chocookie donut is AMAZING, vimto, blue slush and pink lemonade are all good adv's

Back
Top Bottom