What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers sure worth a look

MrDJ

Legend
IMG_20160318_155909.jpg

found this website the other day and kept putting it off as thought id got enough juice but the temptation took over again yesterday so i ordered at about 2pm and juice arrived at 1pm today.

im mainly searching for my next custard supplier and if first taste is anything to go by then i will be back for more.

Dragons Rise Vapers http://www.dragonsrisevapers.co.uk/#!shop/co68

£5 50ml / £10 100ml / £15 150ml (first class next day p&p £4.40) second class 50p cheaper.

DISCOUNT: various discounts now and again so always read the last 10-20 posts on this thread to see if there is a new discount code added.

i got 50ml of each campfire custard, strawberry milkshake, banana milkshake

both milkshakes need a steep but the custard is good to go and the first juice ive had that i can actually taste the marshmallow. think ive had 4 from other places and never been able to taste the marshmellow.

so for the price they are well worth a look.

DJ's Review https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...eads/dragons-rise-mini-custard-review.102011/

Last edited:
exactly what i thought. too good to be true, but after reading all the good feedback on facebook i thought it was worth a go and glad i did.

Good find MrDj,didn't think you could get better value for money than molejuice,also like they do 1.3mg NIC,sweet:57:

Looks good. I follow you for custards !!
are you mad :D just hope you havnt spent as much as me in the last year.

the 2 milkshakes need a decent steep but the custard im really enjoying at the moment. ive got too many at the moment and have 1 more to arrive from grumpys and then i will give them all a good testing. just hope this bloody throat infection doesnt get any worse otherwise ill have to stop vaping for a week or so :eeek:

Bad throat isn`t good. I have a bit of custard, mainly devilicious. Also got a nice few from medusa and their banana custard is great too.

devilicious has been my fave for the last year and got about 200ml left out of thousands that i had bought. i wont be buying any more though at the price hes now charging.

Back
Top Bottom