What's new

Dovpo Odin 200 issues

Mutley1

Legend
So tonight I've put in a new mesh coil 0.13 turbo & yet again the mod reads it at 0.17 which is way off ? I'm at a loss as otherwise it's a great mod [emoji27]
IMG_20201128_022754.jpeg

So tonight I've put in a new mesh coil 0.13 turbo & yet again the mod reads it at 0.17 which is way off ? I'm at a loss as otherwise it's a great mod [emoji27]View attachment 233176
Well I stripped my wotofo profile RDTA so I could get to the pins on the inside gave me a good wipe with a cotton wool bud & got it down know too 0.15 [emoji846]
IMG_20201128_030656.jpeg

Well I stripped my wotofo profile RDTA so I could get to the pins on the inside gave me a good wipe with a cotton wool bud & got it down know too 0.15 [emoji846]View attachment 233177
I was going to say it's probably something to do with the RDTA, but I don't have one of either the mod or tank. Does that tank ever read spot on? Seems like it would always be a little bit over due to the size of run from the 510 to the deck.

I was going to say it's probably something to do with the RDTA, but I don't have one of either the mod or tank. Does that tank ever read spot on? Seems like it would always be a little bit over due to the size of run from the 510 to the deck.

both my odins from new have read the coils spot on but this morning they was way off, i know some mods read the coils abit higher & 2ohms i can live with so 0.15 is close enough to 0.13 & vapes fine anyway :)

both my odins from new have read the coils spot on but this morning they was way off, i know some mods read the coils abit higher & 2ohms i can live with so 0.15 is close enough to 0.13 & vapes fine anyway :)
Sounds like maybe it just needs a good scrub of the 510 and tank. No idea what the 510 is made of on my home made tin mod, but that thing oxidizes all the time and I have to scrub it, I'm guessing its aluminium.

I did a comparison of the readings from 2 DNA250C devices, the Odin 200 and LV Grus the other day. On the same single coil RDA the 250Cs read 0.22 and 0.21, the Grus 0.20 and the Odin 0.26. I don’t know if it’s the internal wires or maybe the 510 but that would seem to indicate that the Odin has a tendency to read high.

My Odin is pretty much spot on though i haven't has the Profile RDTA on it, a couple of ohm's here and there is nothing to worry about, I have had Mesh that has been upto 5 ohms out on some mods, if it fires and vapes ok i tend not to let it bother me.

Back
Top Bottom