What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Basium Bottles

Alexander Batson

Looking for a dual battery squonker at some point, got my eyes set on the Dovpo Basium but it only holds a dissappointing 6ml of liquid.

I know that the bottle comparent can fit larger bottles of similar size, but I have no idea which ones?

I've got a Modmaker bottle that fits but not sure what one it is or the capacity of it?

Check out modmaker as there's a fitment list there somewhere, however, I think you'll find 6ml is the biggest you'll get. It was designed that way.

Can I be annoying and ask if you could measure the bottle compartment from top to bottom with a ruler?
Sure thing - the total internal height of the carrier is 55mm, the bottle is 18.5mm in diameter and 45mm tall with 10mm of tubing to make up the 55mm. Think you'd be hard pushed to get a much taller bottle in there as the tube goes off at an angle to fit the carrier.

You know the Basium comes with 2 bottles though right?
Fill them both up, some intense vaping can still last a good few hours with 2 full bottles...

Sure thing - the total internal height of the carrier is 55mm, the bottle is 18.5mm in diameter and 45mm tall with 10mm of tubing to make up the 55mm. Think you'd be hard pushed to get a much taller bottle in there as the tube goes off at an angle to fit the carrier.

Champion stuff right there, thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom