What's new

Dot aio se

Mutley1

Legend
im really liking pod aios at the min & so far had zero issues with my zetas, know the dot aio has caught my eyes so is there

any owners here ? if so whats it like any issues & finaly where did you get them from.

Cheers mike .

im really liking pod aios at the min & so far had zero issues with my zetas, know the dot aio has caught my eyes so is there

any owners here ? if so whats it like any issues & finaly where did you get them from.

Cheers mike .
The dot coils were poor. The zeta coils are much better. Overall the SE build quality is a little better than the zeta. It’s only really worth it if you get the rba for it. Aside from that it won’t give you anything the zeta won’t aside from looking much prettier and cost you £20 more

The dot coils were poor. The zeta coils are much better. Overall the SE build quality is a little better than the zeta. It’s only really worth it if you get the rba for it. Aside from that it won’t give you anything the zeta won’t aside from looking much prettier and cost you £20 more

ahh fair enough & some good points there, i think im going give them a miss for £20 note could get another zeta or 10 coils & the coils are amazing had 40ml go through the coil im using know & still tasting fine..

Also hmmm-ing over the Dot. Isn't the nautilus coils option a big draw, or does the Zeta/others do that too?

ahh fair enough & some good points there, i think im going give them a miss for £20 note could get another zeta or 10 coils & the coils are amazing had 40ml go through the coil im using know & still tasting fine..
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice device, but aside from cosmetics I think you’d be better off with another zeta for the silly prices at the moment.
I bought one because it was pretty but I didn’t like the dot coils or the nautilus ones. If I didn’t have a billet then I’d have bought the Dotshell to go in it and probably have been happy with it but for stock coil only I don’t think it’s worth it personally.

Also hmmm-ing over the Dot. Isn't the nautilus coils option a big draw, or does the Zeta/others do that too?
Maybe the salt coils that @Mitz made a thread about would make the nautilus coils more appealing but for me I didn’t like the regular ones. All very personal of course though. I’m not a stock mtl coil lover and only use them for specific purposes. For me personally I get better flavour from the pal Hp and the zeta coils

For the first time since being on potv I'm actually saying to people I prefer the 1ohm zeta coils over the nautilus coils... Duh, duh, dahhhh.
I know.
They taste better and last longer.
I really hope think vape know what they've done and build a tank around those coils.

Back
Top Bottom