What's new

Donated Raffle Prizes thus far...............

Just a reminder Gents and Ladies, of course, we do really need to know what you are donating by FRIDAY Afternoon at the VERY LATEST. :worship:

Ok people. Donated by the ever generous Hassim and veronika at dinner lady for this year's big Rob finale charity raffle is.
The big box set of "summer hols" eliquid. All five flavours are represented in 30ml packs at 3mg. This stuff has been flying out for the last month and you get it in a groovy lunch box complete with beach towel build mat and loads of goodies. I'm sure I will add to this little lot too.
WP_20170829_16_17_09_Pro.jpg

Ok people. Donated by the ever generous Hassim and veronika at dinner lady for this year's big Rob finale charity raffle is.
The big box set of "summer hols" eliquid. All five flavours are represented in 30ml packs at 3mg. This stuff has been flying out for the last month and you get it in a groovy lunch box complete with beach towel build mat and loads of goodies. I'm sure I will add to this little lot too.View attachment 137688
Apologies to the ambiguity as to what I will be adding but I'm moving house this week and simply don't know. But be sure I will attempt to tailor it to the lucky winner. Good luck all.

Apologies to the ambiguity as to what I will be adding but I'm moving house this week and simply don't know. But be sure I will attempt to tailor it to the lucky winner. Good luck all.
Good luck with the house move mate. Nice raffle contribution, will be shelling some dosh on tickets. [emoji1]

Due to previous mentioned move I've been rather absent from class of late so I'm a little behind on the charity news. So I would like to thank our guvnor Rob for once again topping all his previous amazing raffles. I know this is his last so let's make it as huge as the prizes he and all have provided.
Rob. Kudos our hero.

Apologies to @Rob for the late donation ( I been away ) but I hope these are acceptable.

20170830_190032.jpg

I don't know why it is sideways. I must point out the 'Petit Gros' is a clone, but it does work. The K box is nearly pristine as is the tank.
Thank you for your patience @Rob

#exkangerfanboy

Back
Top Bottom