What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Does anyone need hand sanitizer?

Update - we have the sanitizer with us. Just arrived now.

I’ll keep an eye out for your orders and add them into parcels, ready to ship out on Monday. Please refer back to my previous post about parcel weights etc :)

@rew @shnazzle @Mawsley

Feel free to let me know your order numbers to avoid any confusion about who you are.

Anyone else that’s DM, email or messaged me about grabbing some of the remainder, I’ll stick a post up when we have exact numbers, and try to split them as equally as possible.

Thanks all.
#7589, but I think the email and physical address gives it away.

Let me know if that sees you straight for postage, hit me up if not. And thank you :)

#7589, but I think the email and physical address gives it away.

Let me know if that sees you straight for postage, hit me up if not. And thank you :)

Thanks mate, it’s fine I’m sure it’ll cover it :)

Let’s hope they arrive nice and quickly for you!

Everyone that ordered sanitizer - it’s been shipped today.

Anyone waiting to know what’s left over, we have zero bottles left (taking off what others have asked for on the group)

If anyone else would like some, to stick in with their next order, the same rules as above.... let me know :)

Edited to add - I’m sorry if you’ve sent me a PM or a email asking about it last week or over the weekend, there is NOT enough to let all of you have even a bottle each, so the only fair way to split them seems to be first come first serve.

Another edit - I’m editing the amounts left as they go down (from people on the FB group)

Final edit - ALL GONE

Although I think @ZT has some over too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom