What's new

Does anyone need hand sanitizer?

Lee

Vendor
Posted this on my Facebook group, just thought it was worth a post here incase anyone is interested too.

Copied from my FB group.......

[emoji869]Please read [emoji2969]

Are there any members of this group that are struggling to get, and need hand sanitizer? One of our suppliers has stock at wholesale sizes/prices that I’m more than happy to purchase on your behalf and ship them out to everyone if there is enough of you that want it.

I’m not looking to make any profit at all from this, this offer is literally just to help keep my customers safe. I’m all to aware that this stuff is near on impossible to find anywhere right now for sensible money, so if anyone is interested please let me know. This is how it’ll work...

1) Postage - this will make the price a rip off on one single bottle at £3.90 postage (that’s the actual cost not including packaging to send you guys a parcel) so it makes sense to stick them in with orders if you’re ordering (happy to keep them aside for you until you’re ordering next).

2) order size - have as many bottles as you like but we need to buy 48 bottles (one box) minimum. So we need to get to that amount between us all if this goes ahead.

3) time - they are ready to ship next week from my suppliers.

4) price - as I said, I’m not interested in any profit at all from this, they will be cost price to my customers. I have absolutely no interest in stocking these online or selling them on eBay etc. The price quoted (picture for proof from the WhatsApp message in the comments) is £1.60 plus VAT for a 60ml bottle which is £1.92 each.

5) how to order - first we’ll see if there is enough interest to buy a box to split between us all, if there is I’ll ask you to send payment via PayPal for the cost of the hand sanitiser only. Then we’ll just stick them in with your next juice order.

***edited to add - please comment below how many you want if you need any, thankyou***

Obviously if no one is interested that’s cool, just thought it was worth a ask incase anyone was struggling!

*******ALL SOLD NOW*******

Last edited:
I'd feel silly not taking you up on the offer for a few. With two rugrats, it's a good idea.
4?

Should I hold off on a liquid order until you've got enough interest for the box of 48?
And,just order via website and leave a note with forum name?
Cheers for this. Great stuff

What a wonderful gesture Lee. I have some at the moment but it couldn't hurt to have some back up. 3 would be good for me.

Should I hold off on a liquid order until you've got enough interest for the box of 48?
And,just order via website and leave a note with forum name?
Cheers for this. Great stuff

I think we’re over one box at the moment, closer to three now on the FB group and friends family etc. So it’s certainly going ahead now.

The suppliers say ready to ship on Thursday although I’d probably allow an extra day or so given the current situation. Will post a update her and on FB when I have them in my hands :)

So yeah, atleast this time next week until they can be put in with juice orders mate. If you can wait until then that’s great, please don’t order your juice until we have them it’ll be a nightmare working out who’s orders are ready to ship and who’s aren’t with the amount of people that want some [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom