What's new

Does anyone actually vape at 200 watts plus?

It's fine, you just have to build to accommodate it. Works really well as you place your coils directly above the inlets with about 1-1½mm gap between them. Lots of air to them, lots of flavour and it keeps the temperature down. I've heard that you're pretty handy with coil building so you should have no problem getting the best out of it [emoji1303]
Well, now I’m going to blush! I do enjoy the challenge and discovery associated with complex coil builds but skills wise I definitely still have a lot to learn. I do understand what you’re saying about the airflow on the Kennedy though. Think I might pick up a clone, from AliExpress or something, to try before I spring for an original.

Well, now I’m going to blush! I do enjoy the challenge and discovery associated with complex coil builds but skills wise I definitely still have a lot to learn. I do understand what you’re saying about the airflow on the Kennedy though. Think I might pick up a clone, from AliExpress or something, to try before I spring for an original.
Go for it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed [emoji1303]

200w? only?!
vape_meme_9_1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom