Do you want to quit vaping?

Quitting vaping intentions

• Nah, I'm good thanks

• Yes, I absolutely want to quit now but can't

• Yes, but I'm going to quit in the future

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
A "study" from America says that 66% of vaping former smokers want to quit vaping but are struggling to do so.

Do you want to quit now but can't?

Interesting.

I started with the intention of quitting smoking, and eventually weaning off the nicotine and quitting vaping. But it's not that easy is it. I enjoy it and to be honest I've spent too much money on vape stuff to quit any time soon hahah

We see quite alot of our shop customer coming in wanting to quit smoking and we switch them over to 12mg (or 18mg for some) and over the next year or two they slowly reduce their Nicotine to 6mg, then 3mg, then 1.5mg and we never see them again. We build up a relationship with our customers over this period and we are always sorry to see them go.

Do I want to? No, not really. I enjoy it. And I'm addicted to nic.

If I were offered the option of adjusting my history so that I never started smoking or vaping... I'd probably take it.

I think it depends how the question is framed. And perhaps there is more pressure in the US to say "yes" because it's an acceptable answer.

A "study" from America says that 66% of vaping former smokers want to quit vaping but are struggling to do so.

Do you want to quit now but can't?

When you treat vaping worse than smoking and vapers worse than smokers... it's not surprising that people want to quit.

No not really.

Probably stop the nic eventually.

Started 18mg worked down over six months to zero but didn't like it so stick to as little nic as I can.
Buy 100ml zero and 10ml nic one and mix them.
Think it is more physiological than anything.

Back
Top Bottom