What's new

Do you ever fancy a fag?

I could easily have a cigar or two, even though I know I will regret it the next day. (The smell on the clothes mainly).

Never really had any major cravings but it still comes into my mind in weird places where I couldn’t smoke anywhere like when you are sitting on a plane waiting to take off.

thankfully not so often now, but at certain times like finishing work on a Friday, or sat outside with a beer.

I do sometimes miss just rolling one up, especially those 'perfect' ones, not to tight not too loose, same width all the way tip to end, lol !

Think people forget how enjoyable smoking was for us at the time. It's the enjoyment of the hit and those 5-10 minutes of smoking we put aside each ciggy.

That's what I crave, I don't smoke because I know why I vape but I crave having that specific time. I can't even have a smoke break in work anymore!

This is my second time vaping. I crashed the last time due to a really stressful time in my life and reached for the fags.
I hope I never smoke again, and haven't had any proper cravings this time.
The first time i used a lot of tobacco juices. This time I have made a complete break in my mind from smoking, so I don't use tobacco juices. I find that helps me.

Only when I've had a drink or ten, but all my friends and Mrs smoke so I'm sort of surrounded , its only a fleeting moment though [emoji4]
However did have a couple of puffs on a cigar at a wedding a little while back, apperently I went green, I know I felt sick !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom