What's new

Do you ever fancy a fag?

occassionly yes & nearly had one this saturday when my partner dropped the bombshell & told me she is pregnant.

Yes. I bought a pack of 20 today. Am I sorry? Nope. Do I regret it? Nope. Life is too short. It's what I chose to do,no-one forced me. But considering I'd go through up to 3 packs a day 4 years ago,one pack once in a blue moon ain't going to make any difference,I know I'd never go back to smoking instead of vaping,it tastes and smells rank,but my 12mg Manabush wasn't scratching that itch for some reason. The rest of the packet will be given to my workmate tomorrow.

Sometime but only after a drink or when driving. When I began vaping I used to get cravings during a vape but not so much now.

I’ve never tried nicotine salts but regular ejuice doesnt really give that instant buzz you get with cigs, lets be honest. Maybe due to the combustion difference but after a cig I would be completely satisfied nicotine wise, the thought of chain smoking cigs never occurred to me and I just couldnt.

I have one once every so often when I'm drinking and everyone else is smoking to get an instant nic hit.
That said, I'm finding that I have less and less interest in doing so. I have a few packs on my bookshelf that I've only touched once in two months.

but sometimes I forget I'm a vaper and look for my baccy.
Getting senile Ment. :D
Seriously though. I was like you. After 2 weeks of vaping (nearly 5 years ago) I too never wanted one.

occassionly yes & nearly had one this saturday when my partner dropped the bombshell & told me she is pregnant.
Congratulations!

Since I gave up wanting a cigarette has only happened to me a couple of times. I have a couple of 10ml bottles of 6mg Nicotine Liquid in the cupboard and I just used a little of that on those occasions. It dealt with the craving nice and quick. The rest of the time I'm vaping at 3mg

I've definitely had the craving for a cig even though I gave up about 5 years ago.
(First vape - 14.06.2013 - Vamo /w Kanger Protank & 2mg GVC 50/50)

I just remind myself that it tastes and smells awful and soon forget about it though :)

Only if they've dressed up to look real purty and I've had a few beers. :beerchug:whipping2:

Changing the subject completely, I never crave a cigarette. They're disgusting, smelly killers. Can't believe I was so stupid for so long. Do I crave that shit? You must be crazy!!!

Last edited:
Yep, live with smokers.

Get the niggle for a cig when it's really hot outside.

Then I recall the last time I tried one and spent awhile head in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom