What's new

Do you ever fancy a fag?

I get a craving about twice a month, it never hangs about, it's in and out of my head in about 2 seconds, pretty similar to anything Mrs Myashey says to me.

Round here fancying a fag has quite different connotations, so for that I would have to say definitely NO!!! I occasionally have the urge to have a cig usually when I get a whiff of one or having a stressful day, even though I hate the smell now!

I must admit, i do fancy a smoke, specially at difficult times or under stress. That’s why ive relapsed so many times. Ive started vaping almost two years ago and this week is the third time im relapsing/dual fuelled.
I do think that you need to be strong minded in order to chick an addiction, which clearly im not [emoji22]

I've vaped since around 2013, went cold turkey off the cigs straight to vaping and didn't touch one until had a particularly rough day in August 2016.

Grabbed a cig, got half way down and felt sick as a dog, made a shit day just alittle more terrible. Felt awful for about an hour after, nicotine rush mixed with feeling really nauseous. Never touched one since and never will.

Saw someone sparking up a fag on TV earlier, and it almost made me heave

I was a 20 year smoker, baccy & weed, swapped them for vaping & cbd, no notion of ever going back to the stinkies.

I’ve been vaping about 7 years. I had the odd fag every now and then the first few years. The last fag I had was a couple of years ago now. I quite happily vape with the smokers in work. I can’t remember the last time I had a craving for one so I guess the answer is no.

I’ve been vaping about 7 years. I had the odd fag every now and then the first few years. The last fag I had was a couple of years ago now. I quite happily vape with the smokers in work. I can’t remember the last time I had a craving for one so I guess the answer is no.
9 months free of ciggies and stole a drag of my mans fag. Fowl, no kick of nic, just sour taste, serves me right for weakening. Wont do that again in a hurry!

Never. I do still have the dream that I've lit up a snout and been disappointed about it in my sleep. Then the zombies come and shit gets real

I haven't wanted one since my last one 2 weeks after starting vaping, but sometimes I forget I'm a vaper and look for my baccy.

Back
Top Bottom