What's new

Do you ever fancy a fag?

D

deleteuser47111

It's odd, but every so often I fancy a fag. I get this sensation in my mouth that makes me want to suck on a ciggy. I'm not going to as I hate the smell of the things. Do you ever get an odd craving?

i did at first when i started vaping but now 5 years down the line i dont even think about it......

I don’t at all. Don’t think I could go back to smoking now, even if I wasn’t able to vape nicotine.

Very rarely, yes. It's not a craving, just an "I fancy" in the same way that for no reason you might get the idea of eating a cake.

Sometimes, I used to love them as a kid.
images (1).jpeg

Found out later that actual cigarette's tasted awful.
Ever tried eating a cig? Vile.

Yes every now and then I really get the urge to have a cigarette,I have not smoked this year at all so that’s about 6 months smoke free yet every now and then I really want to smoke...
I end up bombarding my thoughts of smoking with negative thoughts like how shit smoking is and how bad it will taste and how far I have come quitting..

Yup. 2.5 years smoke free and even still I get the odd urge. Passes quite quickly though for the most part.

Yeah. For me its more like a random conversation in my head....
Ill be driving along then a fleeting thought shoots into my mind. “I could do with a smoke right now”
Then as soon as its there its gone and a little voice says WTF! You dont want one of them horrible bloody things, stinky nasty chemical laden shit sticks”....
“And anyway you dont smoke anymore”
With that i pick up my mod, take a big ol toot and think wtf was that all about.....

Sometime I do think. Mmmm a nice Cuban cigar, the aromatic smoke curling around its fat elongated form, the sharp tinge of tobacco on the tip of the tongue, the nuances and depth of the flavours unmatchable by vape means .. Yes.sometines but it passes

Back
Top Bottom