What's new

Dinner Lady on the One Show Wednesday 7pm

MrDJ

Legend
DL.JPG

Cheers. Seriously, they had the best PR at the Expo.
Hope Phillip Morris isn't behind them..... [emoji23]

I will tune into this i had a 30ml bottle of strawberry custard in the pre TPD sales and loved it

i never watch the one show but i will tonight..............:2thumbsup:...................

Same here. It's a naff program but will watch tonight.
Strawberry used to be my thing but I actually gave away my strawb custard as not much taste. Then I tried the lemon in the tpd sales and immediately bought more as it was lush.

I will tune into this i had a 30ml bottle of strawberry custard in the pre TPD sales and loved it

I bought 3 10ml bottles in the local vape shop.... As i tend to like strawberry flavours. But I just think it's horrible. :oops2:

Tried to get through 1 whole bottle before giving up on it and yea.... It's not for me.

I don't suppose you would want 2 10ml bottles of it would you? For free??

_20171101_083242.JPG

Oh it's not just me then. Bought it at release with the maple pecan I think it was but just not my sort of flavours so I didn't buy anymore. Then trying the lemon a year later was like wow is this from the same company and its on a whole new level of taste.

Oh it's not just me then. Bought it at release with the maple pecan I think it was but just not my sort of flavours so I didn't buy anymore. Then trying the lemon a year later was like wow is this from the same company and its on a whole new level of taste.

Nope not just you. Ha!

For me even the smell of the juice put me off.

Have yet to try the lemon tart juice. Might have to buy a bottle to try it.

Back
Top Bottom