What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dig out the classics.

7E431B8B-8601-426E-B0E0-257B39C74EC6.jpeg

A-Mod (Footoon) Aqua V2, tank and dripper, brand new unused, circa late 2014. Bought from none other than ProVapes. A HQ clone, A-Mod made some good stuff, this (at least) needs to be used in rda mode, it'll probably be rather nice indeed.

aqua v2.jpg

A very nice collection there! well out of my league but I hope you have plenty of lube
Some were surprisingly cheap, some were gifts from kind souls. I don’t go out buying anything and everything anymore so I just save up for secondhand stuff these days…well, Hellfire notwithstanding, but I have paid off that credit card bill now :D

If you’ve still got them in working order and in a decent condition they’ll become a good collectors piece.
Nah, I flogged them on as soon as I found something better .... a £30 Eleaf :rotflmao:

Just about anything can become collectable after enough time has past and nostalgia kicks in. I was always the type who played with toys rather than left them in the box and put them in the attic. With vape gear I burn bridges too, don't hang on to much at all for sentimental reasons, if I'm not using it it's just clutter.

Stamps, coins, Star Wars toys, watches, motorbikes, phones. Mundane stuff becomes collectable because people can recognise what it is and have fond memories. Think I'd rather take a punt on a rusting Austin Allegro than a collection of stainless dildos.

Eleaf Istick 50w
Serpent sub tank
First mod when started vaping 6 years ago
Still going strong
IMG_0706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom