What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Different flavours, multiple mods or tanks or not?

I currently have 7 different mod/tanks on the go with a different flavour in each.

If I'm trying a new juice I'll always use a different, freshly cleaned and rewicked tank (I only use re-buildables) - if changing flavours I'll generally do the same, but sometimes I can't be arsed or accidentally refill with the wrong juice - I just try to vape the tank as low as possible before refilling. I only vape fruits without cooling agents or menthol so normally the resulting mixture isn't too bad.

I have about 3 DL setups and 5 MTL setups on the go at any time and a different flavour in each albeit most of my MTL liquids are tobacco based. If it's a new flavour I haven't tried before I tend to wash and rewick an RDA to test whether I like it before it goes into another tank.

Yes, definitely. I usually have a couple on the go. I usually use them at different times of the day too. My pallet changes from morning to night. I can't tolerate my night time vapes in the morning and vice-versa.

I tend to have 4 or 5 complete set ups on the go as well. It's easier to remember what's in what if I usually have the same flavour in the same set up.

4 kits with a different custard in each.
1 kit for mtl manabush
3 kits for fruits
3 kits for desserts
12 kits with empty tanks at the mo.

Back
Top Bottom